VUB exclusively focus on veteran adults learners and the unique challenges they face.
- VA education benefits assistance
- Standardized test preparation
- College application coaching
- FAFSA and grant application assistance
- Career mapping
- Employment support
- Benefit referrals
- Resume review
- Behavioral Health
- Financial Literacy
- Child Care Resources
- Vet Centers and VA Resources
VUB Welcomes Aboard Essential Education!
Essential Education is a fully online education program that supports the adult learner. VUB specifically utilizes the College Essentials course to help veteran students save time by eliminating the need to take non-credit courses.
How it works: The College Essentials coursework pairs with the veteran's placement test results to give each student a personalized assessment of what they need to be college ready in reading, writing, and math.
1. Fill out your application for the Veterans Upward Bound program.
2. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your goals.
3. Your academic coordinator will set up your profile and coursework from your placement test.
4. Begin your course work on your time anywhere you have an internet connection.
5. Complete your course work and enroll in your classes with confidence!
VUB Welcomes Aboard Essential Education: Dream Catcher Advanced!
Struggling to find purpose or direction for a new career?
Let Essential Education's Dream Catcher program assist you. Dream Catcher is designed to help students identify their purpose and goals in life. This self-paced career planning course assists students connect their educational goals with their passions to keep them focus throughout their journey.