Eligibility is determined by the U.S. Department of Education and the details outlined in our specific grant. You must have a DD214 to start the process. All other requirements will vary depending on your personal situation. If you are unsure if you qualify, please reach out. If our team finds that you do not qualify for our program, we will ensure you are referred to a program that will fit your needs and qualifications. Our goal is to help you in any way we can.
Please refer to the additional qualifications below.
Veteran in Good Standing If You:
- Received anything other than a dishonorable discharge
- Discharged because of a service-connected disability
- Were a member of the reserve component and served more than 30 days of active
- Reserve component and served on active duty in support of a contingency operation on or after 9/11
First-Generation College Student Means:
- For our program you are still considered first-generation even if your parents have degrees
- This requirement is met as long as you do not hold a post-secondary degree
At-Risk of Academic Failure If You:
- Have financial difficulties
- Out of school for 5 years or more
- Need support in math and/or writing
- Need academic support for career transition
- Have service-connected disabilities creating hurdles